Audioquest Storm Series power cables

I have been reading about Audioquest storm series here at Agon since they were released unfortunately they are so expensive and never bother to take them seriously. I like their mid price ic and speakers cables especially their old model.This past weekend Music Direct has warehouse sales demo and returns, I spoke to the rep ask for a good deal for three pc 2 hurricane High current 1 meter , one 2 m tornado high current pc.Bless to have a good deal. Hurricane went to my Plinius amp, one hurricane pc  connected to my Ruby sacd player, tornado pc connected to my power conditioner, Indeed the musical impact did to both system is amazing , I will try to update after 50 hrs. 

128x128jayctoy

@boxcarman 

Hmmm, interesting. I have tried a lot of power cords… The Shunyata Venom did nothing in my system as well. I am starting to detect a trend here.

Yes there is a Trend here.....a market engineered to cash grab from the gullible. If these idiots were making wire for NASA mankind would still be grounded with a pile of wire the size of the state of Texas for sale !! It takes time to move all that used S... cause you’ve first to "burn" it in for ever, how stupid ! Wire also takes on a personality of it’s own and that being different with all equipment...what crap ! Leave a straight 8’ length on the open floor you’ll find it coiled in the corner in the morning... Lol

Have a nice day watch your wallet enjoy the tunes.

Upgrading PC did nothing for me, however upgrading IC has made significant improvements.