High current power cables

Hello,

How come some manufacturers offer high current power cables for use with amplifiers and some don't? Is this to say that the companies who don't offer one have designed their power cables to work in any application? 

128x128blue_collar_audio_guy

@thyname 

Thank your for your support and understanding.

Yes I have nothing to do with 'clearthink' who does not do that.

I have only had one handle here which is the current one.  If our masters were to exclude me, I would not bother to create another 13 successive handles to get back in.

Life's too short and I'm only trying to help everyone clear the haze.

thyname

I believe clearthink and clearthinker are two different, legit individuals. I am however sure about "deluded audiophile" dude.

You may well be right, @thyname. I'm inclined to ignore them all.

seeing as i have been a member here for quite some time but am usually

quiet about what i say. But I will say this the above arguments have been quite interesting... See i hold a Electrical Engineering degree from Purdue university

and happened to work for the power company in northern Indiana just over the boarder from Chicago. for over 40 yrs in the high voltage substation and transmission area 

It seems both of you forget at least 4 houses are tied together on a 75kva transformer mounted on a pole which is usually tied to a 12kv line that runs back to the substation with plenty of other transformers on the same circuit that happens to feed to your Main Breaker box so your power coming in is only as clean as what the power company is producing that day along with other items happening

I.E. peoples A/C turning on and off all day long  So what you do from your breaker panel in your house on the circuit going to you equipment is really all you can effect

on the wall outlet that feeds your equipment So no matter what you do, yes you will improve the power feed to your gear but you will be at the mercy of what the power company is providing you with.at that moment in time

Thank You

Yags😀😀

clearthinker"I have nothing to do with 'clearthink' who does not do that.I have only had one handle here which is the current one.  If our masters were to exclude me, I would not bother to create another 13 successive handles to get back in. Life's too short and I'm only trying to help everyone clear the haze.

This is misleading, totally false and a lie. I have been using the name "clearthink" for years on this site before you ever registered your name which is to just cause confusion and now you attack me on this site the problem is one of your sole creation.

I bought a high current hurricane Audioquest powerrcord and Iam using it on my Ruby SACd player it works good.