Audiophile Speakers with 25 yr + Longevity

Curious as to what a list of these loudspeakers which "probably won't require maintenance until your kindergartner has earned their doctoral degree" might look like...
lg1
Duke mentions vintage Klipsch, and I can back that up. I had a pair of Klipshorns for almost 25 years. I pulled the woofers out (they are enclosed inside the cabinet) for inspection prior to selling them and much to my surprise, they looked brand new!
Zu Definition (according to their website) has a life expectancy of 100 years on the cabinet and drivers- even in sunlight.
Kijanki, saw the photo and diagram of your driver, but couldn't see how to disassemble it though. If you're still stuck, you can contact someone at Hyperion and ask...that would be a reasonable expectation of anyone to get some kind of answer on it from them.

BTW, adding ff to any driver (if the practical matter of being able to service it every so often can be worked out) is technically a very good idea. What is not generally understood by audiophiles is that ff greatly flattens out the impedance curve of the driver, presenting a much friendlier load to the amp. But, hopefully you can figure out how its done by studying the driver.
Earlier this year, I acquired a pair of Altec 846A Valencia speakers from the son of the original owner. Other than a little sun damage to the top of the cabinets (made less apparent by applying liberal amounts of Scott's Liquid Gold wood cleaner & preservative), these mid 1960's speakers are still going strong and will probably outlive me...
I had Ohm Walsh 2s from 1982-2008 that were still going strong when I traded them in for newer models.

The OHM Walshes are most resilient. There are no exposed working parts. USe of wide range walsh drivers with very high crossover to a tweeter at 7khz or so makes then very hard to overdrive or stress. Plus, I received 100% of the original value of the speakers towards the trade-in using OHMs very favorable trade-in policy.

OHM has been around for about 40 years or so now and may be the only speaker company that still fully supports every speaker model they have ever made, offering repairs, upgrades and trade-ins wherever possible..
John, Thanks. I don't have problem now but like to take precautions for the future, before Hyperion goes bankrupt.