Vintage automatic turntable recommendations?

Hey guys-
I have a Rega RP1 and it is fine and all, but I would listen to more vinyl if I had an automatic turntable. I know that is sacrilegious in the hi-fi community, but who cares. Does anyone have any favorite vintage automatic turntables? I was checking out the Sansui XR-Q7 and it sounds like a good option...
Thanks in advance!
-kidhominid
kidhominid

I looked for "value priced" audio components for the living room when my daughter and her family moved in with me for seven months, including an automatic turntable so my "ten thumbs" son-in-law could use it. I got lucky and found a Sony PS-X75 Biotracer in perfect working condition. It's still setup in the living room. Not as good as my TD-124 but pretty sweet.

That crazy Garrard with parallel tracking arm. Looked great - mad auto return mechanism (erratic) - cool looking - decent bass - good fun

@lohanimal : the Garrard Zero100 has a tangential arm that lacks proper tracking due to sloppy linkages between the arm parts. To be avoided!

I have the improved version of that table...the GT55, which you don't see very often. Definitely a lot better arm, thought still not great. Regardless, it sounds good.