Auditioning The Fyne 703 Soon

I have had my von Schweikert DB 99se loudspeakers almost 17 years and they still sound good to my ears but I am intrigued by this new company. I will let the Forum know my impressions. These new loudspeakers should match up well with my PrimaLuna integrated amplifier
128x128tuberist

Recently however there are questions about design and manufacturing under the new ownership at Tannoy. Therefore I’m curious about the Fyne speakers. But not many dealers yet so not easy to audition.

@pryso  Yep - my Tannoy dealer hasn’t picked up Fyne yet. And nobody knows exactly what the roadmap/outlook looks like for Tannoy. I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if they suddenly announce dropping the Prestige line and Kingdom Royals. There is nothing to indicate any production of that line has occurred snice the Coatbridge closure, and lots of doubt about the "quality" of new production, if it ever happens.

Canterbury GR are possibly my "lifers" and I have full spare drivers for them, otherwise I’d be looking hard at the Fyne F704, F1 10, and F1 12 right now.

@mulveling , I'm perfectly cool, actually stoned. How else can you deal with the modern world and and certain other people? Buckingham Nicks is on the table.

Just ordered a pair of F703s. They are scheduled to arrive at the distributor in Houston on Tuesday, then on to me.

This is a terrifically exciting, real and live sounding speaker.

I'm not at all unhappy with my Usher Dancer Mini Twos, but the Fynes are on another level as they should be at three times the price...

I auditioned my DAC through a pair of Fyne floorstanders .  I think they were 702.

Sounded very good. You can hear them at Fidelis in Nashua NH.