Need Center and Surrounds to Match Focal Sopra 3

I have a dilemma. I overspent on Focal Sopra 3s which are awesome.  I was using them for 2 channel music and now I’m going to use them for my home theater (music and movies) and cannot afford the Sopra 3 center and surrounds. I regret spending so much now, but I’ll lose a ton selling them used, so I need to figure out an affordable alternative for a center and surrounds.  I don’t believe that I MUST buy a Sopra 3 center and Atmos set up for it to sound good, but still want to get something high quality. Can anyone please help? I’ve looked for used Sopra 2s and 3s and have found nothing. Thinking about high end paradigm center? Other than that not sure. Please help. Sopras have a berrilym dome tweeter, but a match is not a must as they sounded fine with my monitor audio silver center, which I’m now going to use in my living room. Thanks much!! 
jjsoll
Go with the Aria center channel until you can afford the Sopra.  Fake it til you make it.
Funny, in an odd way, you mentioned Paradigm.  My main speakers are Sopra 2s.  I use a Paradigm Prestige 55c as a center channel.  I don't see any need to change it.  It works perfectly for my needs and the lack of matching (which I doubt I would ever perceive if I tried) just isn't material for me.  TV and movie viewing just isn't a high priority compared to music.  

I tried phantom in the past and I found I was constantly changing the volume to hear the dialogue better.  I now run a Marantz SR7013 for HT, and have an integrated with HT bypass for music listening.  The Sopra's are a beautiful speaker and I assume you have an integrated for 2-channel.  IMO, they are overkill for just HT use.   

I've ordered my Sopra 3's and am starting the construction of a listening room, I was toying around with a 7.4.2 Atmos set up since I have the Sopra's and sub's and have open studs with nothing really stopping me. Honestly 3D music is probably my prime motivator. I was just thinking of using all Focal in wall/ceiling speakers. I'm still kinda torn on the idea.

I listen to music every day, I watch movies every other month.

Really don't see the value, but I'm building a room and have a blank canvas with bare stud's, so I tell myself "if ever there was a time it's now"

Sounds like I should exercise some self control.

I don't have a theatre now and love my stereo system, I guess I don't need a theatre then?

Wish you luck @jjsoll