Choosing a network player/streamer

This is my first post on here so please don't be too brutal with me if I commit an Audiogon faux-pas. 
I have a nice little Bryston system that I have assembled over the last couple of years.  It consists of a BP-26 Pre-amp, BDP-3 network player (with BOT-1), BCD-1 cd player,  BDA-3 DAC, 14B-SST amplifier, and Magnepan 3.6r's. 
I recently added a Yamaha np-s303 network player to check out.  It sounds good playing through the Bryston DAC, and its APP (Musicast) is super easy to learn/use. The Bryston interface is problematic and just not intuitive to use.  So now I'm looking for a compelling reason to keep the Bryston BDP-3 instead of selling it in favor of the Yamaha np-s303.  Any constructive comments or opinions are greatly appreciated. 

okhunter

Roon may see the Yamaha.  Has anyone with roon plugged in the Yamaha streamer to see if roon detects it?

Bricasti makes several excellent dac- streamers ,the M3 can be bought for just under $6 k and is a excellent buy.

Roon seems like a possible candidate to enable the BDP to shine. I wouldn't mind having to pay a subscription if it was truly transforming.  I will investigate...

It may be my CDO affecting my choice, because the complete system all in Bryston is somehow satisfying to me. I guess that's a bit superficial,  as the "sound" is really what's important.  And I don't perceive an audible difference between the Bryston and the Yamaha. 

Thanks everyone for your thought provoking points. 

I would recommend looking at an Aurender streamer. I own two after many including an Auralic Aries G2 and being disappointed. Aurender has a great interface… incredible natural sound quality. Plug in, register to Qobuz (the best streaming survive) and go. If you want you can add some of your own misic files. Aurender only manufactures streamers, they are great sounding and easy to use. I own their N100 and W20SE. Most audio show demos use their W20SE as source equipment.

OP, take a look at Innous streamers.  Innous makes excellent streamers at varying price points.  Innous streamers come with the Sense music app, which sounds better than Roon - IMHO and Sense is FREE. Sense is easy to use and integrates with Quobuz and Tidal (although the Tidal integration is still a work-in-progress).

From a music management ease of use standpoint, Roon is the best that I've ever used.  I purchased a Roon lifetime subscription a long time ago and have about 25 playlists consisting of a mix of my CDs ripped to my Innous Zenith, Tidal, and Quobuz tracks so I still use it.  For critical listening, I use Sense.