Moon AKA Simaudio announces new line of speakers.

More to chose from  and I look forward to hearing them.

128x128whitefishpoint1175

I do not know why people buy bookshelf speakers when tower speakers play down lower.  However, I firmly believe adding a pair of REL subwoofers is the key to extending the bass seamlessly.  Their high-level connection technology is revolutionary.

Interesting introduction - seems Moon is looking to be able to provide a total solution with speakers like Linn and Rega are able to do...

I think it's an uphill battle except for someone looking at the ACE.  I'm a fan of Moon electronics and would be more inclined to buy  if there book shelf/stand mounted speakers Sonus faber or other speaker focused companies.

I find these opinions interesting especially the ones like this. I am not calling anyone out just find it interesting.

seems Moon is looking to be able to provide a total solution with speakers like Linn and Rega are able to do...

I think it's an uphill battle except for someone looking at the ACE.  I'm a fan of Moon electronics and would be more inclined to buy  if there book shelf/stand mounted speakers Sonus faber or other speaker focused companies.

So do you have the same opinions when it comes to buying spark plugs, alternators, dishwashers, outboard motors, airplanes, cars, motorcycles and pianos. There are many companies with cross channel marketing and functionality.

Bosch, Honda, Yamaha, Hyundai, Audi, Boeing, General Dynamics, just to name a few. 

So you would not be inclined to buy speakers from T+A, Macintosh, ATC, JBL, Gryphon, Quad.......

@larry5729 people buy stand mounts for two reasons, room size and they like the sound.