Large room with low budget for speakers

Hey everyone I have been having issues finding the right kind of boxed speakers that would work in my room well that won’t be too dry on the bass region my set up has an array of Rel woofers my budget is 30k but all the speakers that would be big enough would be around 60k and up I have looking into brands like Focal, Rockport, and Wilson audio but none of the smaller speakers from these brands are very impressive in my room 

128x128shawarma

The OP seems to have gone missing but let me say it would be hard for me to recommend anything, you need to do a little shopping for yourself. I think with your budget a good dealer can put you in the right direction. A good working relationship with exceptional dealer really can help you get going and help with any problems along the way.  

A pair of Revel F328 Be with your REL array should have enough cone area to make you happy without introducing the colorations of horns into your sound. Another one…Ohm Walsh 5s.  Either is half your budget.

I calculated that your room is 31 feet deep by 21 feet wide by 8 feet tall. Of course those measurements could vary some. That is a big room. I suggest horns and at your budget you could hit the best of Viking Acoustic. 

My room is 56 to 60 sq meters I have demoed a few speakers in that budget most of them don’t get loud enough before they start to sound like they are being strained although speakers like vivid or estelon are too small for the room my amps are pass labs XA 160.8 power isn’t an issue for me at all