Recommendation all-rounded speaker (small room)

Hi audiogon forumers,

I listen to variety of music genres from slow, lazy to fast music, jazz, classical to pop/rock depends on mood.

Thus, I need your humble opinion to recommend all-rounded speaker to fit my small listening room (12' x 10' x 9' , W x D x H).  Currently using Accuphase AB amplifier, source from Roon via Intel NUC/Auralic.

I am eyeing at SCM 11 with great interest.  Anyone other recommendation is very welcome.

auronthas

Easiest to drive : REFERENCE 3a MM De Capo ( 92db efficiency)

personal taste: HARBETH ,,, tailor which model to your room  size and speaker placement options therein for optimum choice

All round speaker? Cabasse but they are more than round, they are spherical. 

Considering your listening preferences, I’d audition Small spendor sa1 or harbeth p3esr speakers.

Op, thanks for identifying your equipment. Given what you have and want… nothing jumps out from my experience. 

You have posted your preference for the 11 scm.Not surprised...and i do think they would work quite well in your room,considering music preferences.I am not familiar with roon...my source is cd player/no dac.

As i stated before i started with the 11’s and went with the 19’s.I wanted as much speaker as i could get to ward off upgradeitis.They sit on top of sound anchors which are as much a part of the whole deal imho.

People can fire there suggestions at you and you sometimes have to go with your gut and feel the experience.(I have pic of them in virtual system in my 13 by 10 room fwiw).