My endgame system I think

Good day everyone. I wanted to share what I believe is my endgame 2 channel system and say thank you to all of the members here for all of the advice I’ve gotten and read. It’s a simple system but the forum has  guided me tremendously with my decisions. A special thank you goes out to Duke of audiokinesis  (who I met at Axpona was very gracious with a few questions I had) for recommending Jeff at HDacoustics to design my room that I built while the speakers were being built. I hope to have many years enjoying my new system. Thanks again everyone ! 

Ron 

ronboco

@ronboco wish I could afford a system like that. Paying for 4 kids in college is an economic challenge. 

ronboco-

Speakers are visually attention grabbing. Great looking(not a fan of black finishes) and I’m sure equally or better performance. Is black or black only choice?

Looking at Rockport’s webistie, I don’t want to know the MSRP on their Lyra top dog. Even their home office location is nice.

I too, am a all Nordost audiophool. If that were my space-add Rockport turntable setup. Maybe added extravagance(just because) 2 subs.

The "standby/dugout" loveseat likely sounds convincing as well.

Enjoy.

Ron - no subwoofers? Is it because of the size of your room and the sound treatment? I don't have a dedicated room like yours, but I could not live without a subwoofer.