Why Do You Post?

I come here to poke fun ONLY... No need for tech talk. AG could care less. I'm trying to draw the TROLLS out.. I'm bored.

This is what someone posted in an active thread.  I'm dumbfounded!

I come to Audiogon to learn and share information, keep abreast of audiophile happenings and to gain exposure or insight into music.  I thought I was in the majority camp of users, but based upon the above quote, could be I'm not.

128x128onhwy61

Tech talk is fun. 

Some people hated science and math (to their detriment) and they still get a stiff spine reading it.  I can't help them.

I posted that for a reason. Watch what happens. I’m still bored. You posted to show your reverence for the stereo world. I posted to show my support for the many AG posters that are no longer here. I know HOW to hook up RCA, that is what AG has turned into.

oldhvymec is still on picket. I’m one of his supporters. You have a problem with that? What made this place is GONE.. Wake up....

GK, MC, OHM, kenjit, georgehifi, helmholtzsoul, the guy from Russia, guppy, and 500 more..

Are you guys blind. The lemmings are running, fall in.

AG has a real problem with OWGs and conservative view point.. Me I just got a problem in general. I don’t like bully bosses.. Or moderators...

For the same reasons I came to AG over 20 years ago (!). But, I think like you, I find that too many of the users come here for ego enhancement at the expense of other members. To many responses to user questions and problems are driven by what product will ’solve’ the problem, too few responses about the problem itself and what solutions are available. Drive out the trolls and merchants I say. Perhaps some DIY stuff like the old days. Say what you will about our prolific contributor, he is a DIY proponent, i.e. open minded.

FWIW, this forum does not represent what I came to audio to experience, yet ’hope springs eternal’. :-)

Lots of d*cks, and some nice people too. You are safe, unless you have an alternate view point. I didn't say ducks...😁