GaN amps: Peachtree or LSA Voyager?

Peachtree 400 and LSA Voyager GaN amps: Does anyone have direct experience with both of these amps? Can you comment on any differences that might exist in sound? I know the internals are supposed to be the same but even if that is true implementation can make a difference. Both are highly regarded by those who own them.

Might also be helpful if you listed the rest of your system (Pre and speakers).

My current system is: Bricasti M3 DAC; Rogue RP-7 (NOS) pre; Bel Canto Ref600M amps; Fyne F1-8 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

markmuse

@mitch2  I had a pair on loan to listen to, courtesy of a dealer in NJ. They were very nice: detailed and smooth. Interesting in that they each have a large transformer, unusual for any class D that I have encountered. I could end up buying them, but I want to investigate more before I buy.

Orchard Audio Ultra for big power requirements. See Tom Martin’s TAS Preview.

Orchard Audio Ultra Amplifier

TAS Review

For lower power requirements. The little monoblocks that Dick Olsher reviewed in TAS.

Orchard Audio Monoblocks

TAS Review

I have not heard the others but I bought a Mini Gan 5 last year and it has a nice clean Class D presentation coupled with just a touch of 2nd harmonic warmth like you find with tubes and some Class A solid state.