dc10audio Best Sound at RMAF?

apparently several from the media were thrilled at the look and sound in the dc10audio / tektron / VPI room featuring the dc10audio Berlin studio monitor the newest biggest VPI turntable and the little Tektron S.E.T tube amp and played high volume music with only 2 watts S.E.T power man what would 20 watts sounded like?? The highly efficient Berlin is the only stand/bookshelf speaker in the world that has an internal tone-wood resonator called the instrument / bass reflex horn ported tweeter and an active tone-wood baffle! Serious new technology!

Supposedly amongst the reviewers was the head of Kondo who was at RMAF from Japan...yes, Kondo!! Anyone out there that can verify this? and post a link. The gentleman from Japan was quoted to have said Q: That this was the only room in the entire show that could actually play the piano with the right tone and energy he also asked how was a ported tweeter possible but sounded like a very good idea and he apparently took lots and lots of notes!

I've owned my dc10audio 8 PS speakers Sapele / white gloss combo for over 3 years they are drop dead gorgeous! I would only trade them for another pair of dc10audio loudspeakers of greater value! haha
mountain-high
Read the thread..I sell stuff for dc10 mostly 'B' stock as well as 100's of amp on agon and ebay How bout your disclosure vapor1 alias?
Regardless of Moutain-high's critics' apparent biases... the Berlin II Mini Monitor is superb!

Few speakers provide the life-like timbre, attack & decay, vibrato, tone, tenor and texture of real live instruments as well as these do - particularly acoustic instruments like the sax, upright bass, acoustic guitar, drum kits, etc.

If you're a gradofan, as I am, you'll understand immediately. These have the same sound qualities of the Reference Grado phones, which with the right set up, provides a more life-like sound than any other phones produced, bar none (eg. Stax, Senns, Audeze, Hifi-Man, etc.). While that's, obviously, my opinion... if you don't agree... you obviously haven't heard the Grados at their best (or I suppose I may not have heard the others at their best). But, there is something about wooden cups that makes the difference.

And the soundstage and imaging are superb as well.

Very life-like sound overall.

I just received a pair of these and hooked them up to my Parasound Halo and EVA FET Pre set ups - which is not too much power for these efficient speakers... and... they sound just as described above with a number of sources (tube, SS, and Digital). I'm sure they sound great with good tube equipment, which will add even more realism to the sound they produce.

If you're a fan of classical, chamber, jazz, R&B, country, bluegrass... or... anything acoustic... you'll be very pleased with these speakers. If you're not a fan of these types of music... don't waste your money, anything will do.

So... lighten up on Moutain-high... yes, he has a bias, which must be pointed out... but... from my perspective, it is well founded (apart from his economic interest).
Got it! It's posted on their website!

Do you know what they will be showing?? Amps, speakers etc?

Thank you.