Well I joined the Silversmith FIDELIUM Speaker cable club today

The story behind this goes like this. I bought new speakers in December and their placement forced me to stop using my Wireworld Gold Eclipse III bi wire cables because they were too short. So for an interim cable I found a 2 meter pair of the "Regular" Eclipse III wires used being that I wanted to keep it in the "Family." My  entire loom for the most part is Wireworld Gold Eclipse III interconnects.  The Reg Eclipse III seemed fine but I alway felt I was missing something I was used to before, like it was just a little veiled comparatively. I've researched the hell out of cables and was just going to get a set of the New Eclipse 8's but when they raised the price for a 2M pair another $500 to $2000 I decided to look elsewhere, scouring used cables for months.  Well through that process I discovered the many threads and positive reviews on the Silversmiths, so since they were more like what  I was hopefully  willing to spend I ordered a 6 foot set. Today I placed them into my system and after about one minute into the track I was astonished! I couldn't move from my chair, I listened to the entire album in astonishment. They literally "fixed" my system, it's never ever sounded this good. It's only been a few hours so i won't go into everything that happened right now but new cables are not  supposed to sound this good straight out of the box. I am lucky. they blend with my system right away. The Bass was so immediately impactful I just cannot believe a cable can make this much change, the inner detail and transparency, wow! I know these things have been raked over the coals in these forums and their are some that are naysayers, but in my case I was one of the lucky ones because these babies are not going back to Chris!  I cannot stop listening, it's amazing.

128x128fthompson251

@fthompson251, Congratulations on your purchase.  I am fascinated by the continuous copper no welds or cramps or solders. I am also curious if there is any isolation?  My wires are 8’, AQ Rocket 88’s and have layer after layer of protective coverings. 

I will follow this thread. I might be wanting 10’ Fidelium wires.

All the best.

JD

I did not notice any break in changes. Stunning from day one.

I don't see contradictions in his statement. I see several points being made there. Made sense to this old engineer's "large" brain :).

Handling: I've had these for 2 years and had no problems with them being fragile or prone to damage. If you have difficult amp binding posts, that can be tricky.

After installing Fideliums in my system, my thoughts were that there would be a flood of high priced speaker cables on the used market.

I was using very highly thought of $6K cables that are now relatively junk in comparison. 
A main feature of Fideliums is that they use no terminations. However high end the terminations, they greatly degrade the sound.

Another very innovative and smart feature is that the $125 biwire adapter is a loop of ribbon with a screw connector in the middle which allows the signal to go into both pairs of binding posts at the same time equally.

And even though they look problematic to attach, I had no problem.

$1200 for an 8’ pair is a steal.

What you are hearing when you use the Fidelium cable will not be the the lack of connectors, or the wire, or the insulators it will be the very high resistance of the cable compared to other cables. Are there any other speaker cables on the market that have as high of resistance as these cables? I wonder if the people advocating for this cable understand how much resistance it is adding to the total connection. Do you have an amplifier with high damping factor? You do not any more.