OCD audio guy naming shady Audiogon dealers by name

If you are a member of his newsletter

aberyclark

I’m sorry, I could not spend my money with this gentleman. I only buy stuff from retailers with large buildings. What kind of logic is that?? I’ll pass. I also do not do business with anyone that badmouths the competition. That does nothing but insult the potential buyers intelligence.  

LOL, PROOF of what I say about this forum.

rocray, Lets see what you have to say "about the competition" if I tell you a Virago is better than your Lime Green big twin... for such a cool bike, im surprised at your comment. You speaking before knowing who I am and what I actually say, is not cool. slow your rush to judgement and LISTEN to what I say. This vid fully gave these brands Props for holding aesthetic design expertise. I never bash brands, I simply share my opinion on what I dont like. I dont like bright colors on Bikes. My chopper is black and chrome. Does not mean your bike is not good nor cool, Simply means I would not ride it . Big effing deal. Not trying to hurt your feelings.

fertguy, what do you spray, cow poo out of your tanker ? Whos the clownshow ? You run a liquid dookie transport. Im making ridiculous assumptions on you like you are on me.. Go fart on someone.

dadork, Im showing you a high line dealer. Thats it. No hidden message. If anything , this is a diss on dealers who purport to be "High end dealers" ..Im showing you guys what a real high end shop looks like. Not these guys pretending to be. a real ’Audiophile" dealer is something completely different, and I’ll showcase that later.

fittebd, wow on here for a year and change, 40 posts, and 2 discussions started one of them being "is there anything cheaper than PS Audio", etc. Youve got no legs to stand on. A real slugger there for such big words from someone with little to no experience. You sound like a real great guy..lol Your response is so full of crap I dont know where to start.. I have more audio experience in my toenail than you imagine you do. You represent the vitreol and sludge that makes this site so sad. Beg for subscribers ? LOL. Last thing I want to be is a Youtube slave, and people with tons of subs are slaves.. They MUST make content to pay the bills.. NOT me.Thanks for being my star pupil and showcasing what I speak about regarding this forum. People who dont know S#*t complaining about S#*t and knocking others trying to do good because they are miserable with themselves. Honestly, may you find peace and serenity brother, (Yes, youre my lost bro, no matter what you say or think) I hope you can find your happy spot, because it CLEARLY is NOT Here.

People who wont buy from me because how I look, shame on you, you are prejudiced simply because I look different than you ...Sound familiar, minority people ? Yes, its a huge reason why this world is so hard for young people these days. Congratulations. Do you realize that if I REALLY wanted to hustle you, I would shave and cut my hair and wear Brooks Brothers clothing with loafers then freaking pillage your brains out ? You are not even aware enough to realize the fact I DONT do this is probably a sign Im NOT trying to win you over in order to roll your ass. Sad people you are... very sad indeed. Please try to find the light. Your life will go much better, I promise.

Everyone else, thanks for your support ! My Tribe, you know whom you are !!

I thank all for your trust, friendship, and business !!

OCD MIKEY

I have built three houses with theater rooms in each.  For these purposes, I would go to a store like GHT.  That said, don't plan on getting any deal as you are paying for that overhead including the furniture and art.  

For my two-channel area, I would not waste my time going to a Home Theater store,  They are just a different breed and they generally do not have higher-end equipment.  I am going to any store that has the components or speakers that I may be looking for.,  I could care less whether they served my whiskey while I was listening to a component.  It is all about being able to compare side by side of various components that I am looking to demo.  

A typical salesman/dealer, everybody has crappy equipment except him. This guy is irritating to watch.

In general, it’s not a good idea to serve alcohol to people signing contracts. Just saying.  Aside from that, I hear what OCD Is saying about dealers that carry a lot of lines, but from what I can see, many audiophiles just want to call a dealer and say “I want XYZ”. They don’t ask for advice and believe that any dealer who recommends something is just pushing whatever has the highest margin. It’s sort of sad, because the good dealers can really help people to buy something they will be happy with down the road. And by “good dealers” I mean a dealer who can understand what the customer likes and guide them in that direction. And being a nice guy or a handsome guy is not a substitute for being a good dealer.