Jadis DA88S mkii integrated

Anyone have it? Anyone heard it? Jacob Heilbrunn gave it a strong review in TAS in 2015, but there hasn’t been much out there since. Very curious about A’goner opinions.
Thanks.
wrm57
jadis in its heyday was well known to run power tubes very hard, seems like that is still the case

jadis is beautiful stuff, great sounding, if not for the faint of heart in ownership... they deserve a comeback into the conversation as tippy top tube amplification
@jjss49  jadis in its heyday was well known to run power tubes very hard, seems like that is still the case

That's good to know, and would help explain why hsw went through KT150s in six months.

I am taking a hard look at Jadis since it seems so well made. But the reviews from Art dudley for 2 units seemed a bit luke warm (at least compared to his shindo amps).

@smodtactical  No surprise on the review from Art D. He had a certain 'bent' towards what he liked and if your system or sound didn't meet that, he would probably not like it that much. Shindo was his favorite, would not have been mine...nor his love of his Altec Valencia's! 

@daveyf My understanding of shindo is that its a warm, musical but still very detailed sound. If thats Art's sound then I share the same taste.