OCD audio guy naming shady Audiogon dealers by name

If you are a member of his newsletter

aberyclark

Cant be worse then SkyFi Audio they seem to have cornered the market on how to over price everything in your store. Or as i like to call then Skyhi Audio. 

SkyFi Audio - We Buy and Sell High End Audio Equipment - HiFi

He is really annoying person to listen to. He basically says anything he does not like is horse crap corporate greedy people. Yeah corporations are super greedy.  Stop begging for subscribers then. What are you greedy too?   He bashed roon because they have too many things he does not want and his computer needed to be upgraded to run it.  Sorry get a $400 NUC and get it off your computer. Then he goes into saying RAAT is terrible because they make the manufacturer’s meet their standard…..wait, just about anything in this Industry is a standard.  Even the dac chips meet standards.  SACD THX DOLBY EHATEVER DTS heck even Tcpip.  You don’t meet the specs you can’t say you work.  I applaud them for getting all the top tier companies to buy in.  Not many can accomplish something that.  

before that he calls out big box stores.  What is this place?   Same thing to me just comforting seating.  My local dealer has been in business for 30+ years. He Carrie’s what he can and what he can afford. It cost a ton for a small store to work.

he is just clueless and thinks everyone should do what he does and make Frankenstein systems and $3000 servers.  Speaking of that word. He did not even know the difference between streamer and server.  And the fact that some just stream.  

He is  not there yet but almost at the same level of never watch again like Amir and ASR.  Just big egos on camera who can never see any point of view but their own.  

Post removed 

Why should I watch anyone trash the competition? I have better things to do.