Proac response 2.5 or Dynaudio Special 25

Currently own the Proac's, and have been happy. But I did audition the Special 25 and was quite intrigued. Loved the sound but just didn't get my feet tapping.

Am I missing something?
yashu
The S25 Sapphire and Consequence are Dynaudios specialty speakers. They are more forward/lively. If you like that sound but want a little more laid back you may want try the C1's S1.4's or Focus 160's. That's what get my toes a tappin and head a bobbin. I have the C1 Signature. The new C1 MKII/Signature sound better at lower listening levels too.
Do you think the "more forward" character is keeping me from being drawn into the music. I like the sound of the Sp25, but again seem to be listening to the speaker and not necessarily the music.

Maybe I should just keep the 2.5. Is it unusual to go from Proac to Dynaudio?

Bucanero if I decide to sell the 2.5 I will contact you.

Any other thoughts?
I have owned the proac d15 D2 and tablette signature. I have also owned the Dynaudio audience 42, s3.4, C4, contour T 2.5 and the xeo 3. My personal preference is strongly to Dynaudio. I never was satisfied with any of the Proacs in fact I think I may have in a way liked the tablette best. I never did use tube amps on any of these but did try many combinations of integrated amps as well as very well respected combinations of solid state amp and preamp. The Proacs to me always had a hollow sound that is best way I can call it, they all had it, after some time I decided I am just not a proac fan at all. Dynaudio is very opposite even their smaller speakers have a great weight to the sound that is well balanced. None of the Dynaudio speakers I've owned showed any signs of bright or forward sound just a great balance that can be listened to without fatigue. I have never heard the special 25, others have said it is different from your average Dynaudio sound. I recently got the xeo 3 and they are incredible all in one wireless speakers that have all the attributes of the Dynaudio house sound.