Wine, audio, and music. How many of us Aphiles enjoy wine when listening to music?

Along with that, are you a member of a wine club and if so, which one? 
128x128grannyring

I make my own wine from stuff I grow or stuff I can scrounge from the neighbors. I’d an overwhelming tomato crop last season so I made a 3 gallon batch of tomato wine. It’s just starting to approach maturity and tastes like a dry sherry.

I made 6 gallons of peach wine with peaches from a neighbor’s tree and that’s also close to maturity, though I’ve already drunk 2 gallons of it.

I suppose I should be into DIY audio, but I’m not.

@rooze 

@jond 

@rooze did you really make tomato wine? The mind truly boggles man. 😋

LOL!  That reminds of of this guy I worked with for a couple of years in Saudi Arabia.  There was a lot of homemade booze and almost everyone made their own wine . . . this guy I am talking about was a true heavy weight drinker (I am almost certain he must have drank himself to death a long time ago) and he told me that he had made a batch of wine and added some mint julep flavoring to it and he said that it blew his mind that no one wanted to drink it.  So, he then told me, one morning he woke up early and vacuumed his apartment and then he drank all of it that he had left.

For some reason that really cracked me up.

@jond of course, it’s delicious. 

Here’s the tomato (darker) and peach after being transferred from the primary fermenter into the 3 gallon carboys.

Then here’s a pull from before Christmas, about 6 months in…

And now from about a week ago… it’s much lighter and crisper….