Anyone know how good MHDT Labs Paradisea DAC is?

There has been some talk on the net that it is a bit of a bargain. True or false?
raymondr
I see that Mhdt now offers a Paradesia+ for an extra bill. Has a torroid transformer and ??? I'm glad I don't suffer from Mark II envy or I would kick myself for buying my "standard" Paradesia two weeks ago.
You must be talking about the USB model. Yeah if I already didn't have the basic, I would buy the USB version. ;-)
I am seriously considering one of these. I tried out a DAC2 with my Rotel 1072 as the transport. The Rotel held it's own remarkably well against the Bel Canto, so I eventually sold the DAC2. The improvement was only marginal, it wasn't worth 750 bucks.

I'm hoping to remove some of the digital hash and smooth out the sound a bit.
I thought the main difference between the Paradisea and Paradisea + was the USB option???
From the Paradisea spec:
Output 2.0V, < 800 ohms

It appears to have pretty high impedance. If the transport's impedance is much lower, it may not work well with Paradisea and the overall sound would be rather dull (lack of dynamics).

The output impedance of my NAD C541i is 300 ohm and Paradisea does not work well with C541i, as I noted in another thread. The only reason I can think of is the impedance mismatching as suggested by Tvad.