Aurender Conductor latest fail…

Anyone having issues with the Conductor app force closing whenever you attempt to select an album or favorites? I’m assuming it has something to do with the latest iOS update which I did on my phone and tablet yesterday. 

128x128jl1ny

I could never get Aurender to work reliably for me, so I gave up on it. "Ari" in support wasn't much help. My Bryston BDP-3 has been rock stable.

@jl1ny, Have any of my suggestions above worked? If not, please create a remote support call.  Go to settings and look for remote support  

My Aurender N20 is working fine and Aurender customer support has been excellent.

@hgeifman

I’m at work right now, before I left my apartment I reinstalled the app and sent a service request to Aurender. They have been pretty quick at responding. Hopefully this is a easy fix.

I'm having the same issue with my N20. It started yesterday. Will reinstall the app to see if that resolves the issue.

Hey guys…I received an update from Ari:

“This is a universal/systemic issue that began on the morning of March 29. We have successfully diagnosed the problem and a Conductor app update has been released to the App Store to fix the problem.“