American Made Audio Products

I just came upon this and wondered if anyone else has seen this website. I try to support the home team when I can so this is interesting, at least as a resource, and not a sales tool. I apologize in advance if I’m late to the game on this but interesting to hear anyones thoughts, knowledge, etc. Thanks. https://americanmadeaudio.com/

128x128dinov

"magneplaner" doesn’t make it’s own drivers. Magnepan does though, for its Magneplanar loudspeakers. If one wishes to give a U.S.A. company props, getting the company and product name correct, spelling them correctly, and using an upper case letter at the beginning of each would be a good start.

Another U.S.A. company making its own planar-magnetic drivers is Eminent Technology. ETs LFT (Linear Field Transducer) driver is, unlike most Magnepan drivers, of push-pull design, with magnets on both sides of the Mylar diaphram. That Mylar is attached to a substantial metal frame, and may have its tension adjusted. The Mylar in Magnepans is glued and stapled onto the outer MDF frame, no adjustment possible. In spite of those instances of superiority, audiophiles continue to ignore the ET LFT-8b, priced ($2499/pr) surprisingly close to the Magnepan MG1.7i.

magico don't make their own drivers audio Troy, the contract the workout to other companies get your info straight.

Omega Loudspeakers are assembled in the US with us made drivers. Highly underrated underrated.