High Fidelity Cables?

I’ve noticed for the past week or so, that my favorite cable manufacturer, High Fidelity Cables, is closed due to Covid.  Anyone know anything more?

louisl

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I'm sure that I'm not the only one that bought/paid for cables on the black Friday sale that they offered in December and didn't get our cables. I'm concerned that he would offer a big sale, collect a lot of money, knowing that they were on the verge of closing and possibly not to be able to deliver the cables that were paid for. I'm not going to rush to judgement because it's sad to see any company go out of business and honest people lose their jobs. I hope he does regroup, for his and his workers sake and also makes good on the purchases that we made for our cables.

When I heard word of this, I put in an order with the Cable Co. hoping they had what I wanted in stock. They didn’t but said a shipment is expected next week. Their understanding is that there’s a reorganization going on, which if true suggests a Chapter 11 filing. That could be good news for those with pending orders.

..some who are bemoaning the greed of Ansuz (sp) for their outrageous pricing are forgetting that their buddy Rick Shultz was offering a pr of ICs for $100K…yep $100K.  I saw them on his website which is now closed but trust me it was there.