Intermittent low hum/buzz

I know this has been covered here on these forums before but I gotta throw it out there one more time . So heres the set up , a dedicated 20 amp circuit on a full space breaker (not a split) so no shared neutral ,number 12 romex into a plastic box which I never use but I figured it would be best for what Im doing here  then finally a hospital grade Isolated ground receptacle.All the cables both AC and signal are all either AQ, Kimber or Acustic Zen ,power conditioner is Torus model 15, power amp Prima Luna evo 400 ,pre amp Prima Luna evo 200 ,sources Aurender A100 ,anolog is Gold note phono pre and Planar 6 turntable with a moving coil cart.So that all seems pretty legit to me so why in the hell do I have this intermittent low level hum or really maybe more of a buzz In the mid range driver? ,oh speakers are Focal Kanta 2,s You have to put your ear right up to the speakers to here it but it’s driving me crazy ,Thanks in advance.

bikeboy52

Tube noise? Tubes are noisy. They just are. I’ve tried multiple setups, but the low level noise of tube gear just drove me crazy. YMMV…

Thx Geof3 ,I thought about that but the thing is when that buzz is absent probably 75% of the time the system is dead quiet with a digital source and with the analog source just the typical phono stage swoosh you’d expect.I don’t have enough experience to know this for certain but this seems AC related to me .

Tinnitus is caused internally by the auditory and nervous systems, without any external stimuli. While some people perceive us as a form of low-frequency tenets, such as Venus We, some report that it is not internal, worse from the outside inside their homes.

Regards: Printers Insider

I spent several days digging out the last bit of hum from my system.   Believe me, any hum at all will degrade the sound at some level.  I found I had to not only tie all my electrical cords to the same Earth point but I also had to put ferrite beads on some power cables since that hf hash came through as a low level hum.  Shielded power cables are a must but frankly, distance is your best friend.   Separate the analog power and digital power cables, and keep both well separated from any interconnects.    Pay attention to what is in your rack, some of the hum coupled through the space between shelves from noisy amplifiers and injected it into susceptible components above and below the noise source.