Vapor Cirrus Black vs dc10 Berlin Studio Monitor

Anyone had a chance to listen to either of these loudspeakers? Any opinions on the sound of either?
seadogs1
Wow! I have no asscociation with anyone, for the record. I must say that I very much enjoyed the Vapor room, and agree with much that Dracule1 said. It is only fascinating on how our ears hear differently. Please, no disrespect or challenge Dracule_1, but to my ears, the dc10audio room was neither fatiguing or bright. The sound was not only upbeat, but tonally joyful and natural! Anyway, I listened to the dc10audio system on Sunday if that has to do with anything.
For way less you can get the Silverline Minuet Supreme + or the Sjofn Clue and get better sound.
The Odyessy Kismet with the TAD drivers was better in the same price range as the Vapor and Berlin.
After all the hype on the Vapor, I was not impressed.
For $4500 you can get pair of Brodmann speakers that sounded superb.
OK Vapor, you got me! I have nothing. It must be my imagination when I saw your post here. Remember aswering the question?

No agenda, just asked a question which you could have answered without the 2 paragraphs of accusing me of being a troll. Sorry, but I'm not a troll. I actually have a friend here in the Seattle area who has expressed interest in the Micro Ones many times. I assume you didn't notice, but I also posted very positive thoughts about the sound of the Micro One in the RMAF thread from last year.

My 'allegations' about the drivers you use I don't think are stupid as you say. Why not have a cutaway cabinet at RMAF this year? Or maybe an empty cabinet with bare drivers to display?
After looking into the amp chosen at RMAF 2 watt tektron for dc10 Berlin it's clear you don't get it ...The amp is important too it tells the speaker who it will be... Play Raidho, Vapor, magico and Berlin with 22 SET watts or 100+ SS and I'll bet you a pair of raidho's the Berlin will kill them on every level..Magico's mini betters Raidho and Berlin kills Magico.. At least the Magico has heroic construction worthy of 28K Raidho is worth 8K the extra 12K is pure cannabis smoke. IMHO