Will you hear the most beautiful music...

WITHOUT a system as you sink your teeth(you may not even NEED teeth-it’s butter soft already) into the most exquisite carnivore experience known to man?

I’ve had A3 rating and it’s akin to listening to a good room/system. I can’t imagine what just 1 bite of this amounts to. This is equivalent to having the most beautiful room/setup and a 1st press of your favorite LP?

The chef is like a musician playing an instrument. The final presentation just about put’s you holding those chopsticks dipping that $75 dollar bite w/fancy salt.

Bon Appetit!

I have to settle for a decent burger and fries.

tablejockey

"Honestly, that looks disgusting and I wouldn't pay a nickel for it. It's nearly all fat!"

roxy54-  Just like a speaker/amp setup, not for everyone. But you must experience Wagyu if you ever have the opportunity. It's all about the marbling. A5(the highest) prepared at this level is the magnum opus of steak preparation/presentation. Once something like that hits your taste senses, you understand. 

"I've had A5 Wagyu (though not as obsessively prepared) and it is something else."

Larryi-lucky you. I thought my experience with A3 was a knockout. A 30-45 day, dry aged rib eye ain't a bad substitute!

"Perfect marbling." rocray- That particular piece was indeed "perfect"

Perhaps  the secret handshake "reserve A5" regular A5 for the peasants.

it's 2022, the Earth is on fire, partly for our addiction to meat. This post is really obscene. 

excellent health is way more delicious than even the most high-class beef steak. 

Jeez. Even a piece of steak becomes an occasion for guilt and angst, not to mention judgement.