Is there any one piece of vintage gear you most wished you owned?

Assuming vintage interests you, what one piece of vintage equipment would you most like to own? 

128x128zavato

JBL Paragon stereo loudspeaker. Frank Sinatra had three of them for home playback of his studio recording tapes.  They were originally intended as the center channel for a three channel playback system with JBL Hartsfields as the L/R.

A mint 301 would be a nice real world choice of vintage gear.  I actually like the looks of the 401 a little bit more, and it has a better motor.  A friend has a 401 with a transplanted grease bearing from an older model 301.  That is a really nice combination.  

If you want a really souped-up version, check out the Artisan Fidelity reworkings of the 401.  Couple this table with a good modern tonearm and it would be a world beater.

Thanks for this, I just decided, I'm going to re-acquire a pair of AR-2ax speakers.

My college days speakers, many an all-nighter with Alison Steele (the nightbird) and Cousin Brucie 1967 to 1970

Got ransacked, 1973, have missed them ever since. I'll use them in my Garage System, move my current B&W bookcase speakers to my shop, retire the small Boston's there.

Oh yeah, and notice, they had level controls for the mid and tweet.