Denver and Front Range furniture maker -- just did my audio rack!

Just a head's up that I had a wonderful audio rack made by Clay Street Woodworks in Morrison, CO. 

He worked with me on dimensions, materials, and it will be both nice and low and rock solid for my rig. Very cost competitive with everything else out there, and custom made. FYI, Colorado audio peeps.

128x128hilde45

Thanks! Not sure what legs are. 2" top shelf, 3" bottom, both maple. I wanted it about 4' across, 18" deep, and as close to the floor as possible, since I do not want to spend on long interconnects and I don't have balanced gear -- in other words, stuff has to be at the front. Mono blocks will go on platforms to the left and right of the rack, if all goes to plan, and my Pass XA 25 will go on the rack.  

What still amazes me is to be sent a local real estate listing and to see a $5,000 entertainment cabinet with a 65" TV with no speakers to listen to the sound.  How anyone would listen to their TV speakers is beyond me.  Then to scroll through the pictures and not see a single pair of speakers in the house.  Are people allergic to music?  When is the last time you saw an ad from an electronics manufacturer showing off a pair of speakers, amplifiers, turntables?  Then everyone complains about how manufacturers are suffering from lack of sales, or they simply go out of business?  I think a number of manufactures could team up together to produce advertisements.  Perhaps, direct mail utilizing sophisticated data to create mailing lists to make sure mailing pieces are being sent to the right consumer.

@hilde45 

Excellent rack should last you a lifetime.  Are the amp stands going to match?

Warm Regards,

barts