Audible illusions Slow customer service

Just had to post this, been contemplate-ing doing so,Contacted the company for a power supply- as they didn't have one, but they had an older unit that they would refurbish and sell me for a very nice price. Well they found a problem in the unit that they couldn't get it up and running.That was over 1 full year ago, still coming up with reasons for delay.Nice units id find someone trustworthy to send repairs to...
128x128hiend2

I never had reliability problems with any of my 3 AI Modulus preamps but I am glad I sold them when I did.  I have no such problems with McIntosh.  

I said I would post if Audible Illusions issued a refund. Well, here I am. I was happily surprised with a receipt for a full refund this morning. What a relief.

Thanks all. I inherited a M3A and it seems to have some weird intermittent click sounds. BUT, such glorious sound...and such a shame the business is what it is. My local dealer warned me off as well, exact same stories. 

You'd think they would understand the Internet has changed everything, and that their business suffers because we all know. Sad, really.

Well, my money is probably going to PrimaLuna or something instead. Again, thanks for the warnings here!

I worked for this character years ago when he was still in Pleasanton, CA (mid 80s....almost 40 years ago). He would tell a dealer if they paid cash in advance they would get preamps right away.......months and months later.....he still had not shipped. He would lie to people on the phone, he stole ideas from me without acknowledging me.....he would take preamps in to be upgraded and they would sit for months under his bench and then he even sent the wrong preamp back to someone.

This in not hearsay.....I saw him do all this.

This is not someone.....that anyone should have to deal with. And if your preamp goes down....good luck getting it repaired.

I send Art Ferris all my love and blessings and prayers. Underneath his "not living in his heart game" is a heart of gold.....same with everyone. The soul is not tarnished by what we do. However, we have to pay for our Karma. How we treat each other......is how we live and how people treat us.....sometimes it will be in another life that you have to balance your Karma.....Some people are spending this lifetime building Karma.....to bad....we choose either ego or love every second. Please choose love. It feels way better......for everyone.

I send you all blessings and love and please pray for those overseas who are suffering at the hand of ego.