Audible illusions Slow customer service

Just had to post this, been contemplate-ing doing so,Contacted the company for a power supply- as they didn't have one, but they had an older unit that they would refurbish and sell me for a very nice price. Well they found a problem in the unit that they couldn't get it up and running.That was over 1 full year ago, still coming up with reasons for delay.Nice units id find someone trustworthy to send repairs to...
128x128hiend2
Post removed 

I never had reliability problems with any of my 3 AI Modulus preamps but I am glad I sold them when I did.  I have no such problems with McIntosh.  

I said I would post if Audible Illusions issued a refund. Well, here I am. I was happily surprised with a receipt for a full refund this morning. What a relief.

Thanks all. I inherited a M3A and it seems to have some weird intermittent click sounds. BUT, such glorious sound...and such a shame the business is what it is. My local dealer warned me off as well, exact same stories. 

You'd think they would understand the Internet has changed everything, and that their business suffers because we all know. Sad, really.

Well, my money is probably going to PrimaLuna or something instead. Again, thanks for the warnings here!