Replace inner sleeves on used records?

I buy a lot of used records. Unless there is something special about a sleeve  I throw away the inner sleeves and replace them with Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab inner sleeves. Should I always keep the original inner sleeves regardless of their interest level?

kenrus

After cleaning an album with my record cleaning machine, I always replace plain paper sleeves with Mobile Fidelity sleeves.  Some of my album sleeves come with white paper outer material and Mobile Fidelity like inner material.  Those I keep.  The plain paper ones I throw away.

+1 terry9

I am dumping the plain paper sleeves but keeping anything that has printing, etc. like big_greg.

Every new or used record I acquire a clean well and play so I can grade them when I log them!  Then most times I discard the stock paper sleeve and replace with a Mofi sleeve! If it has any writing on it I retain it and slip it into the jacket!  I have lots of OG's and not risking any (anymore) damage to them by this horrible old crisp sleeves!  Just clean well before putting into a nice clean sleeve!

I have gone away from using MO Fi plastic sleeves and now I just use a New white paper sleeve. Plastic overtime can stick to vinyl.

Matt M