Feel free to talk me off the ledge

Just picked up my new Rogue RP-1 from a dealer. That coupled with my Rogue Atlas, then to my Klipsch Heresy IV's with an SVS PB2000 pro has me over the moon right now. But funny thing happened at the dealer.. I couldn't help myself, I listened to some other speakers. I'm an idiot, a glutton, a fool. As you can imagine I'm now about a third the way down the rabbit hole. 

At the dealer I was enchanted by a pair of Golden ear BRX monitors, they were so sweet, airy and open. Can't stop thinking about them.

Now I'm looking at:

Paradigm founder 80F

Tyler Time Keepers

The Golden Ear BRX

Vandersteen's among others..

Am I nuts? should I join a support group (other than the other one I'm already in) ?

Feedback always appreciated 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xdoyle3433

You are not nuts, just seduced by the irresistible song of the speaker sirens.  Tie yourself to the mast and enjoy your Heresy.  Or treat yourself!  

I'd jump in with both feet and get a pair of the GoldenEar Triton 2+ or 3+. Same airy sweetness with great bass thanks to the built in 1200 watt powered subwoofers (at least in the 2+).

So many funny responses! Hilarious! There are many good speakers out now at all price levels & designs w/ their own devotees. Nothing does realistic dynamics like good horn speakers & for myself, this is a must or music simply doesn’t sound live at all. It’s all what you enjoy & that may very well have changed & likely to do so again sometime. It has for me.

BTW, I just bought a Rancillio Silvia Pro X espresso machine made in Italy & a good grinder so now coffee really can’t asset as good or Breyer than any coffe shop…..

I prefer Heresy IIIs...sold off a pair of new IVs last year after plenty of listening. Also sent back a pair of ZU Omens so ya never know until the speakers are in your system in your room.