Please help to chose Integrated amp Diablo 300 , darTZeel CTH-8550 Or ....

Speakers : Sopra 2
Source : Chord DAVE and Hometheater for the front speakers.
Just sold JC1 + JC2 that i liked a lot.. but looking to upgrade.

Im thinking followig

Diablo 300 , darTZeel CTH-8550  or PS Audio BHK 300 with BHK Pre
All 3 options are priced same for me +- 1000$...
Please give me some recommendations thanks  
128x128datka3
I had thought about getting the diablo 300 with the 40.2 so let us know allears your thoughts.

I am very happy with my pass labs with the 40.2 but the 260.8 mono blocks with separate preamp and phono even at a discount costed far more

Weird how many used gryphon 300 diablo now coming up on audiogon my guess these people have the money to move up to Gryphon separates
I have finally finished to set up my Gryphon Diablo 300 this weekend! It still needs some time to burn in properly (mine is still on 30h) but directly out of the box I can already feel Diablo's character. As described by many users and reviews, you need to experience it to understand. There is something just right about everything it reproduce. My Harbeths 40.2 are even more musical now. I still feel I need to do some cabling adjustments (currently using Nordost cables but considering Analysis Plus Silver Apex). Luxman 509 is famous for it's synergy with the 40.2, but I dare to say that that they sound a little opaque now that I listed to Gryphon. 
I will post more mpressions later in the week, but so far I can say that music is filling my room in a very engaging way!

Hi, after 35 plus years enjoying this hobby with passion I guess I can consider myself one of those audiophiles. What I’ve learned there’s two types, one who’s all about the Gear, other who’s all about the reproduction of Music, me being the latter. Maybe because I happened to be a former professional vocalist who was in the music business at one time. IMHO; Music (sound) is subjective and extremely personal. How can anyone describe to me, how anything sounds to my Ears? The least of all vocals and instruments coming out of Hundreds of different various speakers, same with the unique blend of gear considering Studio (room) sq footage. I must lessen with my own Ears, and Spirit!

@datka3 

Just curious if you still have your Dartzeel Integrated and if you are still enjoying it. Is there an upgrade path offered to get an 8550 upgraded to an MKII?