Please help to chose Integrated amp Diablo 300 , darTZeel CTH-8550 Or ....

Speakers : Sopra 2
Source : Chord DAVE and Hometheater for the front speakers.
Just sold JC1 + JC2 that i liked a lot.. but looking to upgrade.

Im thinking followig

Diablo 300 , darTZeel CTH-8550  or PS Audio BHK 300 with BHK Pre
All 3 options are priced same for me +- 1000$...
Please give me some recommendations thanks  
128x128datka3

Showing 2 responses by allears79

Mrc4u, I have the TT 2+mscaler and will be receiving my Diablo 300 in a couple of days. Do you think that the Chord gear add brightness to the sounds, even with the Diablo Sonic signature?

I am really curious to know more about your impressions with your sistem and synergy. I will be using a pair o Harbeth 40.2 speakers and can't wait too get the Gryphon...
I have finally finished to set up my Gryphon Diablo 300 this weekend! It still needs some time to burn in properly (mine is still on 30h) but directly out of the box I can already feel Diablo's character. As described by many users and reviews, you need to experience it to understand. There is something just right about everything it reproduce. My Harbeths 40.2 are even more musical now. I still feel I need to do some cabling adjustments (currently using Nordost cables but considering Analysis Plus Silver Apex). Luxman 509 is famous for it's synergy with the 40.2, but I dare to say that that they sound a little opaque now that I listed to Gryphon. 
I will post more mpressions later in the week, but so far I can say that music is filling my room in a very engaging way!