What is the best loudspeaker for a small room?

I have a very small audio room, 16 ft (L) X 14ft (W) X 8 ft (H). What are my options if I want a floor standing loudspeakers? Of course price is an issue but maybe I can equate the price later on based on the performance of the speaker. I enjoy listening to almost all types of music using pass labs pre xp20 and power xa100.5 amps.
jerrypan
Dayglow:) I agree that kef 203/2 is a good speaker, considering the size of my room and perfect for my electronics. The acoustic treatment is of high level if not perfect. I have also compared kef with other expensive speakers in Hong Kong audio show and the audio quality is not really that far. Maybe I'm in the stage where I believe I can improve more but not to the extent of spending too much for a bit of clarity and punch. Thanks for all the inputs, happy listening.
Actually, I have a hypothetical question.
In a room exactly that same size, rate by preference the following speakersÂ…

Wilson Watt Puppy 8
Proac Carbon 6
Wilson Benesch Chimera
Avalon eidolon
Sonus Faber baby Strads

These are my favorites. Just Curious.

Diposa
That is not a small room. You can get most good floorstanders to work very well in this size room. My room is 13 x 20 x 8 and I currently use giant evolution acoustics MM3. I have avalon eidolons, verity audios, revel studios. Room size was never a constraint. In fact, until I got the MM3's I used subs.
Montana master reference. hahah.
How about the Rockport Arrakis for a small roomo?