Anyone using Teddy Pardo XPS for Naim nDAC and Teddy Cap for the Supernait 3? Any good?

My system : Oppo BDP105D Universal Disc player/Transport > The Chord Signature Super Digital Coax Cable BNC > Super Lumina DIN5-5 DIN >Supernait 3 > NACA A5 Speaker cables > Totem Forest Signature Speakers.

I’m looking to upgrade the Supernait 3 and the nDAC with outboard power supplies. With Naim’s recent price hike I’ve been scouring the net for good pre-love gear. Not a lot of inventory in the US and if the is a candidate is the 13 years old and on the brink of a refresh.

Does anyone have any experience with Teddo Pardo products in Isreal? Is the voltage compatible, how was the shipping experience? My biggest concern is with the voltage match-up. If any one has used the Pardo products and tested them directly with the Naim brand was their a difficult in PRaT? Any assistance you have is greatly appreciated.

N

nutty

Pardo yes. Fast fulfillment, high quality, great value.

No Naim experience other than audition.

Thanks fuzztone - The main reason I'm looking beyond Naim is due their 2022 price increases. Wow! I still think their Naim HiCap is affordable but I can justify retail on an XPS DR or larger. 

Hoping for more replies. 

N

My only experience with Pardo is their upgraded PS for my Naim UnitiServe music server and it was a discernible improvement in all ways. Ran that for two years before upgrading the server. He has it all figured out.