My name is Yair, I'm with Teddy Pardo Audio.
Looking at the DAC manual, it requires the following voltages:
1. High voltage for the tubes, probably around 120V.
2. Low voltage for the filament, usually 12.6V, or 2x6.3v.
3. Digital voltages: +/-5V -- this part will benefit the most from a high quality supply.
I can suggest the following:
1. We can make a custom power supply that will power the digital part.
2. Leave the tube supply (high-voltage and filament) as it is.
This will require drilling a hole in the back panel for an aviation-type DC socket, which we can supply along with the required wiring.
Feel free to contact us directly for further info.