New source recommendations

Hi, over the weekend my Musical Fidelity A5 kinked out on me, so I'm figured I'd look into a new source. I thought of the Vault 2i, but saw that it only rips cds, and that its not a player. Im trying to decide if I should still go that route, or if I should get that stand alone player to have on hand. I've looked at the Audiolab 6000cdt, but im still looking at a dac to use if I go that route. I notice the audiolab 6000n supposedly has a very good dac, plus streaming capabilities.  Please share your thoughts on direction. Price wise, springing for the new Vault is as high as im willing to go. Thanks

hawk28
Post removed 

of course no right way...I'm currently preferring stand alone player...good recent success with Rega, Marantz, Yamaha, Primare and I see Rotel has some new CD Players just introduced...also happy with Cambridge CDC Transport and Denafrips Ares ll DAC...but there is lots of good new and used stuff in these price ranges...

Thanks for all responses. Jl35, I have considered the Marantz 6007, and I still am. Im just intrigued about the performance of the audiolab with a good dac.

The Audiolab transport with a Denafrips Ares ll would be much better than the Marantz in my experience...also more than double the cost...both great choices at their prices...

I will look into the Denafrips, but If i can get a good dac that also streams music, then I would strongly consider that option so that I can play my uploaded cd collection from whatever from my laptop.