Is there anyone out there who knows anything about Essence Speakers by Dale Pitcher?

I have read all the threads I can find on the web about Essence Speakers and about Dale Pitcher. I met Dale at the Essence plant in Lincoln in the early 1990s. I know about his eccentricities but found him to be a genuinely nice guy with a great passion for audio. I have owned a pair of early Gem speakers and currently own a pair of Gems from near the end of their production run. His speakers are amazing. I would like to become acquainted with other Essence owners and fans of the Essence product line. I have recently found and purchased a set of Essence Topaz 6 speakers from the mid 1980s paired with a pair of Topaz Subwoofers. Is there anyone out there with any literature, pics, documentation, history,  setup procedures, or an interest in having an informal club or chat room to share the joys and sorrows of these wonderful speakers?
lkp1952
I did end up pulling the trigger on these. They are in great shape and sounded great. They were only set up for auditioning functionality with a basic Denon AVR. 
I currently only have them hooked to a Pioneer SC-91 Class D3 AVR that I have for my HT setup, running in 2 channel and I can tell they have potential. Working on getting an amp and room setup that will do these justice.
As lkp1952 stated these are the later 1997-1998 units.
Thanks to all that provided input!
I will try to share pics if I can figure it out. :)

Post removed 

Hello 

I Live in Lincoln Ne. And last summer stumbled onto a pair of the Essense 8a . With all the Original drivers intact. All i can say is wow. They have became some of my favorite speakers. It actually took a little digging to find out the backstory on him and his manufacturing plant here.Lucky a friend of mine sold audio gear here in town back in the 80’s and had met Dale and was able to give me a bit of background.  

I still own a pair of Gem II speakers, which I bought in Nashville, TN in the late 80’s / early 90’s; don’t recall the exact year. These speakers were the terminus of my search for the "perfect" speaker for my ears. I’d owned Snell, Infinity, and something else I can no longer recall, and the Gems gave me most of what I’d been looking for, in a small package! Clearly, they aren’t perfect, but give an overall ease of listening with tremendous low end for such small speakers and good mid and high end clarity without harshness. I’ve toted them with me for every move over many years and have thought a few times to sell them, but never received anything approaching a reasonable offer; now planning to just keep them even though I haven’t been able to regularly set them up for listening.

I’d been looking for info on the company over the years and I’m glad to find a few groups who know anything about Essence and Dale Pitcher. I’m contributing here mainly to post a link to Dale’s LinkedIn page, which I recently located, and that might be of interest or use to anyone here wishing to contact Dale about Essence speakers.

Dale Pitcher’s LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dale-pitcher-447306a0/