Inexpensive speaker cables: any experience?

I’m currently running some entry Kimber Kable speaker cables and looking at possibly upgrading. In my research I’ve come across some “budget” options on eBay. I assume they’re not great but curious if anyone has any experience with some “no-name” or “budget” cables? 

Thoughts on these? 

Thanks!

paulgardner

@paulgardner Before Zavfino took over as the current fav of AG posters, one of the other much favored and less expensive brands was Audio Envy.  You might take at look at them, too.  I know Audio Envy offers some kind of home trial for standard lengths.

+1 with Holmz

Mogami is quality cable. I love my homemade speaker and interconnect cables.

No need to spend huge money. Much more profit without warranted gain in "audiophile" cables than any other component in your system. Plenty of gullible ones keeping those companies in business however.

Cheap advertising!  these ribbon cables look like old flat cables used in IT to connect equipment in the eighties.  

I very fortunate be bless with golden ear. I throw perfect pitch when on the mound and cut with finest Japan steel. I use Odin cable in reference system. You might have have mileage I might use kilometer but it very good cable. Good cable need be heard not easy explain but you give me good mushroom I tell you all about cable.

I’m using Duelund 12 g double runs. It gives a very natural presentation…