Neil Young calls out Tidal

TIDAL is calling their files of my songs Masters. But TIDAL’s MQA files are not my masters. I make my masters - not TIDAL. I made my masters the way I wanted them to sound. If TIDAL referred to their titles as TIDAL MASTERS, I would have no problem, but they don’t. They call them Masters. I had my music removed from that platform. They are not my masters.”.

https://www.realhd-audio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/210118_NYA.jpg

128x128fuzztone

@mahgister

hate to say it my friend but you have jumped the shark per se. You discredit scientists you disagree with like Dr. Fauci then come right back and criticize others for doing same to the ones you like.  

I know you are smart and fair and will realize this. Perhaps do not be so fast on the trigger when posting. Don’t let your emotions replace rational thought.

Also I much prefer your embedding related posts here. At least that has relevance to the purpose of the site and just in case perhaps you are wrong about something, no big deal. Its only hifi, not people’s health and well being.

Of course, there are several issues.

Regarding Neil Young, he can’t censor…private citizens can’t officially censor any more than they can force adoption of new digital format….PONO anyone? Did anyone feel threatened by PONO?

Rrespectfully @mahgister , you might consider a different approach as it is futile to expect others to align with your way of thinking on this enless Covid conspiracy loop. Isnt it time that we recognize that this quasi-debate fatigue is a thing….that the same old arguments from differing data sets is unproductive? All it accomplishes is those fully invested in the dialogue get nowhere? If one person cites a Nobel Laureate in their argument, they believe that should be the intellectual equivalent of the mic drop. The Nobel committee is far from perfect..(Moniz received the Nobel for the lobotomy LOL).

You often refer to your extensive study of philosophy…it might be of some comfort to revisit Stoic Philosophy.

I greatly appreciate your honesty and humility and wise attitude...

You are right for sure about me...

But in this critical situation now that most people dont even imagine i have an excuse for my rant here against censorhip and indoctrination by fear...Perhaps if you are right with my unwise rant i am right about the general situation..

By the way my posts were against  forced mass vaccinations remember, not against targetted at risk people vaccinations which is necessary ... And about treatment that were criminally banned... It is my only excuse...And on that i am right...

I will be happy if we stay friend...

@mahgister

hate to say it my friend but you have jumped the shark per se. You discredit scientists you disagree with like Dr. Fauci then come right back and criticize others for doing same to the ones you like.

I know you are smart and fair and will realize this. Perhaps do not be so fast on the trigger when posting. Don’t let your emotions replace rational thought.

Also I much prefer your embedding related posts here. At least that has relevance to the purpose of the site and just in case perhaps you are wrong about something, no big deal. Its only hifi, not people’s health and well being.

I think the same about you than about mapman...

Thanks to be rational....

You are right about this thread now...I will not post other answers....Save if someone attack me...

By the way a PUBLIC appeal to censorship of scientists of different voices is WORST than censoring someone or something for ourself...

i need stoic philosophy you are right about that...

But you need to inform yourself about the actual greatest crisis in totalitarian control... It is not conspiracy theory... It is not even conspiracy at all... the big corporations DONT HIDE their goal at all.... But people dont read...

They dont know that Trudeau made his apprentiship in politic like Macron at Davos under Klaus Schwab...The great priest of transhumanist ONE world government and no more privacy for anyone like China ...... It is not a conspiracy it is a process that begun  under your eyes and not hidden at all...

My deepest respect for you...

Regarding Neil Young, he can’t censor…

You often refer to your extensive study of philosophy…it might be of some comfort to revisit Stoic Philosophy.

@mahgister

Fair enough to be alert to motives of big corporations.

I will say though that not all are evil. I’ve worked for a fairly large financial services firm for 25 years now. Many people would know the name and may well be customers. The industry is highly regulated and people are held to a high standard in regards to ethics and doing the right thing for both the business AND the customers. We provide a service that many would be much worse off without and am proud of that.  My job is to help keep the systems running....

Not a fan of the big drug companies and how they gouge people in need for profit. I suspect we agree on that.

Money is probably in fact the root of all evil. Money and the quest for power. Nothing new there! I think most people get that.