Atma-Sphere vs. Supratek

I placed an order last year for a Supratek Cortese LCR preamp; it will still be a few months until it will arrive at my home in Silicon Valley. Meanwhile I keep reading good things about the Atma-Sphere MP-1 and Mp-3 instruments. Can anyone voice an opinion about those two brands, both hand-made tube machines in a similar price range? I listen to all kinds of music, including opera, mostly on vinyl [Basic 2200 Signature with Vector 4 arm and Benz Micro LP-S cartridge, Sunvalley phono stage with EMIA SUT, MSB Platinum Signature CD transport and DAC, LinkwitzLab NCore6 active crossover/amplifier, and Linkwitz LX521.4 open-baffle speakers (best speakers I have ever heard)]. For preamp I am currently using Ed Shilling’s The Truth. For me a natural-sounding soprano voice is the pinnacle of well reproduced music.

128x128reimarc

@bassdude   Maybe you just mis-typed but Atma-sphere claims their amps are NOT Futterman design, that the Futterman Design gave OTL amps a bad name with it's instability, and that no company has ever marketed a Futterman circuit amp and not gone out of business.  

Carlsbad... I see you’re correct, I had not read the history that closely - I seemed to remember a discussion about 10 years ago that indicated it had originated with the Futterman design. Regardless, the OTL design... makes all the difference.

I do have the M60's - which are superb!