CLASS D MONO AMPS buy ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS

CLASS D AMPLIFIER TECHNOLOGY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED TO OUTPERFORM ALL OTHER TOPOLOGIES 

The Amplifier is the New Class D Mono Amps using GaN Fets in a unique Patented
Circlotronic output stage…Design by Ralph Karsten of ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS 

Rated at 100 watts 8 ohms and 200 watts 4 ohms with low distortion across the full audio bandwidth with excellent noise characteristics 

I have been using ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS MA-1 3.0 with all factory upgrades along with NOS 6NS7 Input Tubes for many years 

The New ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS CLASS D has outperformed my MA-1 3.0 in all areas…the resolution and transparency are simply an Amazing Accomplishment

Also I sold my MP-3 mk 3.0 and purchased the New MP-3 mk3.3

In my Audio opinion I believe the ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS CLASS D MONO AMPS used with the MP-3 mk3.3 will offer one of the most transparent sounding electronics combinations to date…only using the MP-1 mk3.3 will offer more performance 

I have used other High End Amplifiers in my system and the ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS CLASS D MONO AMPS outperformed all of them as well

Music Lover…Audiophile…Retired Audio/Video Engineer over 45 years 

Thanks for Reading 

TubeGuy 45

tubeguy45

The Class D has no such limitations and can drive a 2 ohm load. Reference: @spkrplus

200 watts into 4 will not drive Apogee speakers, Magnepans to great volume, various Wilson, etc. speakers.

Thank you @ricevs and @tubeguy45 as you two have probably forgotten more than I will probably ever know about transistors, digital, open baffle, transformer and tube builds.

Last year I bought a one of a kind custom Clayton Audio M-200 pure class A stereo amplifier. It was built this way from the shop/factory with the extra heavy duty power supply like the one in the Clayton Audio M-200 mono amp and not a rebuild.

And I was told this thing can perform to a 2 ohm load without breaking a sweat, although you could cook an egg on it in the summertime! And it is rated at 200 watts at 8 ohms per channel and could power ANY speaker pair load. The 1KVA toroidal transformer in it has up to 160,000 microfarads of capacitance.

Since I’ve been on Agon for only about 5 years I’m still learning, so forgive me if I sometimes have to question what it is read here.

The Clayton dealer Al Kallik of Hi Fi Art in Canada who sold me this amp says it will power any set of speakers, and I tended to believe him at the time and Wilson Shen of Clayton Audio hadn’t told me any different.

Back to Ralph, compared to you I know nothing of this audio profession, but I thank you for ALWAYS taking the time to explain and teach in layman like terms to folks like me here.

How amazing it’s going to be for me and us to go on this new journey with you and your team. I know there will be ups and downs, haters and naysayers, but I know in the end you’re gonna have one fine class D amp that ANYONE can afford. Keep us informed of your progress.

I love my tube OTL to death (not an Atmasphere but from a highly respected design engineer) so if Atmasphere can engineer a Class D that sounds as good or better than a quality tube OTL, that would be AMAZING!

Ok. Never was tube guy...

I'm listening to my old UcD 700s with MiniDSP Dirac.  Not bad. Wish I could do it with my Purifi's (Mike....???)

Someone tell me that they have heard the new HiFi Rose RA180.  Hope it gets to the US later this year.