Spatial M3 Sapphire or Klipsch Forte 4

Looking to get a high efficiency speaker, that matches well with push pull tubes and single ended triode. I listen mainly to classic rock type music. 
Think Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Steely Dan, type stuff.

Want to feel the punch of kick drum and quick dynamic transients. 

What are your thoughts? 

Thanks 

mike_f

@Arafiq, I had the Harbeth super HL5, (not the +) I liked them, but they didn’t have the dynamics. (snap and punch) They were a bit “polite”. They couldn’t do classic rock or anything too hard. (Great for other stuff though) The Cornwalls are super dynamic and I’d purchase them again, but they’re a little too big for my room. They can work, but if I wanted to swap out speakers they would be tough to move around. 

@audioS I have a Music Reference RM200 amp, that would work well with the sapphires. I also have a KR Enterprise single ended that puts out around 10 watts. That amp drove the Cornwall and Forte really well. But I’d also like to use that amp with my next speaker purchase. So you don’t believe the Sapphire 3 would work well with 10 watts then ? Maybe I should stick with the Forte…?

Both good speakers I would consider. Klipsch for more punch rather than less efficient open baffle.  

If you listen at 80 db you will need a sub or two for the thump. If you listen a 95 db you will probably need room treatments to tame the room. We need more info to provide good feedback…. room size, room construction and furnishings, source and amplification, listening volume, listening position … the more the better. 

I own the M3 Sapphires, their sound is very lifelike. I’ve never heard the Klipsch. The M3 will have a very realistic bass tone and presentation, but the Klipsch might actually “thump” a little more/differently…. but you will likely have more of the horn presentation which some like and some don’t.

Send more info….

@arafiq I had the CW IV for about a year and moved on to the LaScala II. But I stand by what I've said about this latest version of the Cornwalls. Really a great speaker and much improved over earlier versions. Highly recommended.