Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

James - I got it from a Discogs seller Purepop115 ;-) Glad you picked it up. Very enjoyable. Something in my system is power bumping tge NAIM into shutdown / restart. PITA to tear down the nook to isolate but that is my task tommorow….no more music tonight….upside is this will get me off A to install the hospital grade Hubbels i have had sitting here for a year….

Quiet Sun-Mainstream 
Christmas-Lies to Live By
Porcupine Tree-Signify
Porcupine Tree-Coma Divine
Anthony Phillips-Wise After the Event
Le Quatuor De Jazz Libre Du Quebec 

Hey guys... I've been out skiing and have had a blast.  I'll be back at it again, soon.

Yes indeed, I am a die-hard skier!

Nevertheless, I have also been spinning some vinyl and comparing between two phono cartridges.  My Lyra Delos, which I have thought to be having a problem, and a Nagaoka MP-110 that Jim (tomic) lent me for the trouble shooting process.  I believe that I have some conclusions, but more to follow.  However, the good news is that I will truly test out everything (phono stage, in particular) because my new turntable/tonearm/cartridge has finally all arrived off of backorder and is being set up today/tomorrow.  I should be able to pick it up by later Thursday afternoon.  Thus, I will have it all here for setting it up in my system Friday morning and begin the cartridge run-in process.

Feickert Analog, model Blackbird, turntable.  Kuzma, model 4-Point 11, tonearm.  Soundsmith, model Sussurro MKii ES, phono cartridge.  This is a really big upgrade for me and I hope it will provide many years (the rest of my life) of analog pleasure.