GO CHIEFS !!

So, I have never been to a football game there, But that stadium has Guinness World Record of being the loudest...

"Guinness measured an ear-shattering 142.2 dbA roar at Arrowhead Stadium in the Chiefs’ 41-14 rout of the Patriots. The record-breaking sound came with eight seconds left in the first quarter after the Chiefs stuffed New England’s Shane Vereen for no gain on second down.

For context, 140 dbA is the estimated sound on the deck of a busy aircraft carrier."

Kinda wondering how the hearing has diminished for those football players and Ref's and how many are having hearing problems from it ...

sc2

Raven’s fan here. Still gotta root for the long time oppressed ie Cincinnati Bengals. Will try to ignore any insufferable Bengals fans. Football makes people go nuts sometimes. Go figure!

As a long time Chiefs fan, I am disappointed with yesterday’s outcome.  Are the Bengals the better team?? They were yesterday, and they are going to the “show”. The Chiefs need to shore up their defense.   I will however be cheering for Cincy. 

@rocray 

Mahomes says it's a "team" game, but clearly he made the major mistakes of not going for 3 and thinking he had another timeout at half time...  He got nervous or something in the second half, strange for sure... Oh well...

Go Chiefs... aaah scratch that...I mean... Go Bengals!!

Let’s hope the Super Bowl is as good as the playoffs have been! That won’t be easy.

More to discover