Svs, Rel, or ?.

I going to buy a pair of subs to use with my Dynaudio XD200 wireless speakers for music. 

I can put a sub by each speaker and want to keep the size down as much as possible. Medium sized room, the signal for the sub is from a Blusound Node. I’m not a bass head, but appreciate tight, tuneful bass. 

The Svs micro is interesting to me, but I’ve read favorable reviews for Rel through the years, especially for music. Unfortunately, there are no speaker outputs for the Rel, just the Node output. (I’m not sure how critical the speaker outputs are to the Rel’s ability to blend with main speakers.)

Svs micro vs Rel T5i, what are your opinions? 

Other compact sub recommendations are welcome.

Thanks!

uncledemp

JL Audio and rythmik are really better than Svs or Rel.

Svs is better than Rel for the price.

REL: phase 0 or 180°

SVS: phase 0 to 180°

My sb-4000 only works well with the phase at 137° !

REL would not work at home...

Call REL they will walk you through the possibilities.

I think REL has the best soundstage.

Good Luck!

Martin Logan Dynamo 800x. Comes with two apps, one to control all aspects of the sub and the other to control the built in Anthem Room Correction. Sub can also be configured for front or down-firing.

I recently bought a pair of SVS 300 micros and they are great. Lots of output for their size.

I've owned a bunch from Rel the older Studio 3, S/3, S/5, Rythmik FG12, SVS SB3000. I owned the Rythmik and SVS side by side. I thought the Rythmik maybe had a slight edge. Fast forward a few years and had a system with a sub again I checked Rythmik and they just had nothing on hand. I ended up with the SVS SB3000. Awesome sub, easy to use and adjust with phone app, zero complaints. 

The Rels I owned never went deep enough for my tastes. I find Rel to be like Bose, not a knock on sound or quality but a king of marketing- they're on it, maybe the best. I think that's where a portion of the cost goes instead of building a sub that can hit a solid 20hz. Just my experience.