Cullen or Triode Wire Labs power cord?

Am about to pull the trigger but have some last minute doubt between:

— Cullen Cables Crossover II $379
— Triode Wire Labs The Obsession $1,399

Am curious whether Triode is worth 3.5 times the money.

Would love to hear your (indirect) experience with these cables.
robert1976
Don't forget about LessLoss C-Marc. I may be picking up 1 or 2 of those cables today. Would love to see a Presidents Day sale.
I have owned Cullen. They're good, but..
I suggest you look into Underwood HiFi PCs

I have both the Cullen Crossovers and TWL "Obsession". I found the Crossover to be wonderful, a real bargain. Then I tried the TWL Seven Plus and was wowed. Over the years I traded up to four Obsessions to handle the line conditioner, preamp, dac and transport. I still use the crossovers for my subs; I doubt more expensive cords could serve them better, and may actually degrade performance. 

TWL almost always uses PI Audio Group's Line conditioner. I use it as well. It cuts noise and adds slam. It is a bargain! I also use PI's "Mongo" power cord for my amp, which just works better than the others in that spot. 

Patrick Cullen and Pete G. are both great guys and pleasures to do business with.

I suspect that the cheapest TWL will sound better than the Cullen, but it's more money and very dependent on what equipment it is used with and system synergy. Should you want to sell your cord later, TWL holds it value well. 

BTW, I just put graphene on almost all my contacts. And WOW! THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK! It is eliminates the micro-arcing at contact points. But be careful. Graphene can migrate and create a short. 

@nonoise 

I have Cullen Crossover cables all over my system and find the cable to be quite good 

@zavato 

Now having the AQ Niagara 1200 power conditioner, I find myself wondering if that makes PCs after a certain level practically the same. If only one could go back in time and backwards engineer things to see.

All the best,
Nonoise