Speakers than can run 2 different amps

Is it possible to buy speakers that can run say a tube amp for mids/highs & SS for woofers? If so, I'm looking for speaker companies that make such models.
gwng8
Bdgregory beat me to it. Single binding posts on high quality speakers is much less common than the biamping/biwiring type as described. If you try this, you have to carefully match the gain from both amops and don't forget to take off the jumpers/straps that connect the top and bottom posts.
Most bi-wired speakers will divide the terminal cross-over in the midrange. The sonic difference between the two amps will be very audible in a bad way. You would be way better off buying a tube friendly 2-way, biwire if you want utilizing the tube amp and then power a separate woofer/sub woofer speaker with your SS amp.
...and it's not just gain matching that you must be concerned with. There can be issues with impedance matching, crossovers, etc, etc. Please check out some of the other Agon threads on bi-amping before you jump in.

Here's a discussion on why you might want to just stick with bi-wiring instead (because it's good, and also easy):

http://www.vandersteen.com/pages/Answr7.htm

That said, check out Gallo Reference series and their optional SA power amp used for bass range with 3.1(&3.5?).
Thanks guys. Now that I know what it's called, I am able to do more reaserch. With that being said, it's sounding like it might be a bit to complex for me to figure out.
there has been an abundance of discussion on biamping here on A'gon. Search the archives and you'll find most of what you need.